Information about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Click on the category of the desired information. Please leave a comment about your impressions of this website by clicking here.
- Basics: An LDS apostle clearly explains the basic principles of the LDS religion, including faith, family, facts and fruit!
- Basics: An article about the LDS Church distributed by Ford Motor Company to its employees
- Book of Mormon: An LDS apostle explains what the Book of Mormon is and why it is a testament of Jesus Christ
- Book of Mormon: Elder Tad R. Callister explains why the Book of Mormon is a compelling witness of the divinity of Christ and the restoration
- Book of Mormon: Bishop W. Christopher Waddell explains why the Book of Mormon is “A Standard unto All People”
- Christians: Are Mormons Christian? An LDS apostle gives a clear and unequivocal answer to this question
- Doubt: How can we deal with doubt?
- Eyes that see, ears that hear: a wonderful article by Daniel Peterson concerning creation
- Godhead: President Gordon B. Hinckley gives the LDS view of God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit
- Members: “Touched by a Mormon”; the widespread influence of the LDS church and its members
- Neighbors: Why Mormons make good neighbors
- Temples: What are they, why do we have them, what do we do in them, and why are they significant
- 1978 Revelation on the Priesthood: remarks by President Dallin H. Oaks
- Websites: Links to three excellent LDS websites
Click here to return to the Main Menu page